Fitness Center Policies
1. Children under the age if 15 are not permitted.
2. Children ages 15-17 are permitted with an adult 18 and over.
3. Use equipment at YOUR OWN RISK.
4. Management assumes no responsibility for any injury that may occur.
5. Please use equipment only if you are in proper health condition to do so.
6. Please return all equipment back to its proper place and be sure to wipe down machine after each use.
7.Proper attire must be worn, including shirts and gym shoes. NO WET BATHING SUITS, sandals or loose clothing allowed in fitness center.
8. No food or alcoholic beverages allowed in fitness center.
9. Please report any damage or faulty equipment to a staff member immediately and discontinue use.
10. Glass is prohibited.
11. No Pets allowed inside facility
12. No horseplay inside facility
13. No Smoking inside facility
14. Please clean up after yourself
15. Please be watchful of your personal belongings. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Need access to the gym?
Please schedule a time to get your fingerprint in our system.
Please bring photo ID and proof of residency
We must be able to verify your address before granting access.
To schedule an appointment please email: